Graduated Scale - European Framework of Reference
at Sprachtreff Frankfurt
Elementary language usage: A1 and A2
- They begin by understanding and using everyday expressions and very simple sentences that aim to satisfy concrete needs.
- They can introduce themselves and others, where they live, who people know them and what kind of things they have.
the A2 level, you can understand phrases and commonly used phrases
related to areas of most immediate relevance (personal information,
family, work, neighborhood, shopping, etc.) and communicate in simple,
routine situations in which there are for a simple and direct exchange of information about familiar things.
can use simple means to describe your own background and education, the
immediate environment and things related to immediate needs.
Self-employed: B1 and B2 of the Common European Framework
- They understand the focal points of talking about familiar things from work, school, leisure, etc.
- When traveling in the language area, you can handle most situations.
- Familiar themes can be expressed simply and coherently.
- They can report on experiences and events, describe dreams, hopes
and goals, and give brief justifications or explanations to plans and
- At the B2 level, you can understand the main content of complex
texts and specialist discussions in your own area of expertise, and
communicate spontaneously and fluently so that normal conversations with
native speakers are possible without any major efforts.
- You can explain your own views on a current question and express yourself clearly and in detail on a wide range of topics.
Proficient use of language: C1 and C2 of the Common European Framework of Reference
- They can understand a wide range of demanding, longer texts and also understand implicit meanings.
- They can express themselves spontaneously and fluently, without having to search for words more clearly.
- In social and professional life or in education and study, you can
use the language effectively and flexibly and be clear, structured and
verbosity to complex issues.
- The level C2 is almost equal to that of a native speaker.